JBS INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Terms and Conditions of Use
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
- Acceptance of Agreement. Your use of this Site is subject to the Rules and Regulations set forth above and by using the Site you are deemed to have accepted those Rules and Regulations. This Agreement, which includes the Rules and Regulations, constitutes the entire and only agreement between JBS, the Users and you and supersedes all prior agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the use of the Site, the content, or services provided by or listed on the Site.
- Copyright and Use of Materials. The content, organization, graphics, design, and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyright and other proprietary or intellectual property laws. The copying, reproduction, use or modification or publication by you of any part of the Site is strictly prohibited if any such use violates any intellectual property laws, rights, privileges and licenses. Unless otherwise indicated, the Site and the material on the Site, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, graphics, button images, and the site design and "look and feel," are owned or licensed by JBS and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Site or its contents are transferred to any User. This Site and the material on this Site may not be modified, or commercially exploited in any manner without the prior written consent of JBS. The information provided on the Site is provided solely for illustrative and/or informational purposes and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationship.
"JBS International, Inc.," , and any and all other service marks or trademarks used on the Site are the registered and/or unregistered service marks or trademarks of JBS or its licensors. The use of these or any other service marks or trademarks on the Site is prohibited without express written permission from JBS and/or the owner of any such service mark or trademark.
- Indemnification. You are hereby obligated to indemnify, defend and hold JBS, its/their officers, shareholders, Users, partners, employees, agents and assigns harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, actions, causes of actions, suits at law or in equity of whatsoever kind or nature for or resulting from your use of the Site or your violation of this Agreement, including reasonable legal fees, costs and expenses.
- Limitations on Liability. If you are dissatisfied with this Site or any content on this Site, or the use of this Site in any way, or with any of the Rules and Regulations, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using this Site. Under no circumstances shall JBS, or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and clients be liable to you or to any third party claiming through you for any losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use this Site or the use of any content on this Site, including any content posted on this Site by you or any third party. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary or otherwise, including but not limited to loss of data or other damages resulting from viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of, or browsing in this Site or downloading of any materials from this Site, including loss of income or profits or losses to or by third parties.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnification. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY JBS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. JBS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, JBS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU WILL INDEMNIFY AND HOLD JBS, ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS AND CLIENTS HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, AND DAMAGES, INCLUDING ATTORNEYSâ€™ FEES, THAT ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR YOUR BREACH OF THE RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Venue. These terms and conditions shall be construed solely in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws. Any actions, proceedings or suits concerning or relating to the Rules and Regulations may only be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Maryland, or in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, and each party consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such court and waives any objections thereto.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- General Information and Use. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. JBS has the right to change the Rules and Regulations without prior notification to you. If JBS makes a change to the Rules and Regulations, JBS will change the effective date above. JBS suggests you review the Rules and Regulations from time to time. If JBS materially changes the Rules and Regulations, JBS will attempt to provide you with notice of such changes by posting a notice on its Site.
- Third Party Linking. The Site may contain links to other websites, including various social media websites. JBS does not regularly review materials on websites linked to/from this Site and does not necessarily endorse the materials appearing on any websites linked to/from this Site. JBS assumes no responsibility for the content or the policies and practices of such other websites. These other sites are not under the control of JBS. JBS encourages you to be aware when you leave the Site and to read the privacy policies of any other website that you visit. These links are provided for your convenience.. They do not signify that JBS endorses the website(s) or the content, and JBS will not, under any circumstances, incur any liability for the use of any of the content of the linked website(s).
- Warranty, Representation, etc. JBS does not provide any warranty, representation or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and material found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The Site and its content are being provided on an â€śas isâ€ť basis. Each User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and each User expressly excludes any and all liability for any damages resulting from the use of the Site as a result of any and all such inaccuracies or errors.
- Risk. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which JBS, its officers, directors, shareholders, employees and clients or any of the Users shall not be liable. It is your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this Site meet your specific requirements.
- Proprietary Information. This website contains material that is either in the public domain, or is owned by others. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of the Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorized Use. Unauthorized use of this Site may give rise to a claim for damages, violations of various federal, state and municipal civil and criminal laws and/or or intellectual property rights, rules and regulations.
- Communications. A User may receive communications from JBS electronically, such as a response after a user contacts JBS, applies for a job with JBS, or signs up to receive JBSâ€™s social media posts in their newsfeeds. Likewise, if at a future point JBS offers a corporate blog or an e-newsletter, a user might sign up to receive these communications.
- Personal Information. Each and every User of this Site hereby agrees not to share personal contact or other personal information about or provided by JBS or any User without either JBS or that Userâ€™s written consent.
- Accessing Unauthorized Areas. To the extent that there are any unauthorized areas of this Site (such as back-end content administration and coding), all Users are prohibited from accessing unauthorized areas of this website.
- Compliance with Laws. You agree that you will use the Site in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Unauthorized Use. Under no circumstances are you allowed to authorize or encourage any third party to:
- Use the website to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable as reasonably determined by JBS.
- Use the website to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual or fiduciary rights or obligations.
- Use this website for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- Act in any way that violates this Agreement and as may be revised from time to time.
- Termination. Violation of any of the foregoing may result in immediate termination of your use of this Site, and may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. JBS reserves the right, but shall have no obligation, to investigate your use of the Site in order to determine whether a violation of the Agreement has occurred or to require compliance with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request.
- User Account. This Site may or may not require the use of passwords, registration details or other information to access this Site or portions of this Site. If passwords or other details are required, each User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, registration detail and password information and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- License and Site Access.
- JBS grants you a limited license to access and make use of this Site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with the express written consent of JBS or the original author(s).
- This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of others; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- JBS reserves the right to restrict certain uses of the Site and content. This website and any portion of this website may not be sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without express written consent of the owner. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by JBS.
- If requested, each User is required to provide complete and accurate information. If JBS determines that inaccurate or incomplete information is provided you may be denied access to the Site.
- Reviews, Comments, E-mails, and Other Content. You may not use a fraudulent e- mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a review or other content. JBS reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content. While visiting the website, you also may not:
- Post, transmit or otherwise distribute information constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise use the website in a manner which is contrary to law, or would serve to restrict or inhibit any other user from using or enjoying the website or the Internet.
- Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, cancelbot, trojan horse, worm or other harmful or disruptive component.
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other material obtained through the Site that is protected by copyright, or other intellectual property right, or derivative works with respect hereto, without obtaining permission of the copyright owner or rights holder. JBS may make certain JBS copyrighted material available for downloading, sharing, linking, commenting on, or â€ślikingâ€ť by users at its sole discretion.
- User Content. If you post content or submit material authored by you, you represent and warrant that you own or otherwise have the right to post the content, that the content is accurate, that use of the content you supply does not violate the Rules and Regulations and will not cause injury to any person or entity, and you understand that the indemnification provisions of Paragraphs 4 and 5 and the limitation of liability in paragraph 6 of the Terms and Conditions of Use apply. Furthermore, JBS has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement. JBSâ€™s policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all of the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on the Site that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.
- Questions. Questions regarding its Terms and Conditions of Use, or other related material in this Agreement can be directed to the JBS support staff by e-mailing JBS at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Security. JBS follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the information JBS collects. That said, no data security measures are 100% secure. Therefore, while JBS implements reasonable physical, technical, and administrative measures to protect the information collected, JBS cannot guarantee its absolute security.
It is understood and agreed that the use of this Site requires each and every User to comply with all of the Rules and Regulations set forth herein or herein incorporated by reference.