Please note that additional or different terms and conditions or privacy policies may apply to certain sections of the Website. Any such additional or different terms will be posted on the applicable section of the Website.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
Website Terms and Conditions
- Changes to the Website Terms and Conditions. JBS may change these Terms and Conditions at any time to reflect changes in the JBS Website, changes in JBS's policies, changes in applicable law, or for any other purpose, as JBS deems to be appropriate. JBS will not notify you of any such change in advance. When JBS changes these Terms and Conditions, we will change the Effective Date above. JBS suggests you review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Website.
- License and Website Access.
- JBS grants you a limited license to access and make use of this Website. This license does not permit any (i) resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; (ii) collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; (iii) derivative use of this Website or its contents; or (iv) use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
- JBS reserves the right to restrict certain uses of the Website and content. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) without express written consent of the owner.
- Any unauthorized use of this Website terminates this license.
- Use of the JBS Website. The JBS Website and all content on the Website is for your general information and use only. The information provided on the Website is provided solely for illustrative and/or informational purposes and does not create any business, contractual, or employment relationship. You warrant that you will not use this Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions.
- Unauthorized Use. By using this Website, (i) You agree to use the Website in compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations; and (ii) you acknowledge that unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages, violations of various federal, state, and municipal civil and criminal laws, intellectual property rights, or some combination of the above. Under no circumstances are you permitted to:
- Use the Website to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute any content that is unlawful, defamatory, harassing, abusive, fraudulent, obscene, contains viruses, or is otherwise objectionable, as determined by JBS in its sole discretion.
- Use the Website to upload, transmit or otherwise distribute content that infringes upon another person's intellectual property rights or other proprietary, contractual, or fiduciary rights or obligations.
- Use this Website for any fraudulent or inappropriate purpose.
- Act in any way that violates these Terms and Conditions, as they may be revised from time to time.
- Third Party Linking. The Website may contain links to other websites. JBS does not regularly review materials on websites to which this Website links and does not endorse the materials appearing on any such websites. JBS provides these links for your convenience; JBS does not control these other sites and JBS assumes no responsibility for the content or the policies and practices of such other websites. JBS encourages you to be aware when you leave this Website and to read the terms and conditions (including privacy policies) of any other website that you visit. JBS will not, under any circumstances, be responsible for your use of or reliance upon the content of any linked website.
- Copyright and Use of Materials. The Website and the material on the Website, including but not limited to all text, HTML code, graphics, button images, and the site design and "look and feel," are owned or licensed by JBS and are protected pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark, and other laws. Any reproduction or redistribution of this material or content is permitted only as set forth in these Terms and Conditions. No intellectual property or other rights in or to this Website or its contents are transferred to any User. A User may not modify or commercially exploit this Website or the content of this Website in any manner without the prior written consent of JBS.
"JBS International, Inc.," and any other service marks or trademarks used on the Website are the registered and/or unregistered service marks or trademarks of JBS or its licensors. The use of these or any other service marks or trademarks on the Website is prohibited without express written permission from JBS and/or the owner of any such service mark or trademark.
- Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnification. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED BY JBS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. JBS MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS WEBSITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, JBS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
- Limitation on Liability. If you are dissatisfied in any way with this Website, any content on this Website, or any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using this Website. Under no circumstances will JBS, its Officers, employees, Directors, Affiliates, agents, or clients be liable to you or to any third party claiming through you for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of or inability to use this Website or the use of any content on this Website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all losses and damages of any kind, including but not limited to direct, indirect, general, special, consequential, incidental, exemplary damages. This limitation of liability applies to (but is not limited to) loss of data or other damages resulting from viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to or use of or browsing in this Website or downloading of any materials from this Website, including loss of income or profits or losses to or by third parties.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold JBS, its Officers, employees, Directors, Affiliates, agents, and clients harmless from any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, actions, causes of actions, suits at law or in equity of whatsoever kind or nature for or resulting from your use of the Website or your violation of these Terms and Conditions, including reasonable legal fees, costs, and expenses.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction; Venue. These Terms and Conditions will be construed solely in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of laws. Any action, proceeding, or suit concerning or relating to these Terms and Conditions may be brought only in a court of competent jurisdiction in the State of Maryland, or in the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, and each party consents to the jurisdiction and venue of such court and waives any objections thereto.
- Termination. JBS reserves the right to deny a User's access to this Website for the User's violation of these Terms and Conditions, as determined in JBS's sole and absolute discretion. Such violations may subject you to state and federal penalties and other legal consequences. JBS reserves the right (but has no obligation) to investigate a User's use of the Website to determine whether the User violated these Terms and Conditions.
- Notification of Copyright Infringement. JBS's policy is to comply with all intellectual property laws and to act expeditiously upon receiving any notice of claimed infringement. If you believe that work has been reproduced on this website in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a notice of copyright infringement containing all the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner for the purposes of the complaint.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on the Website that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity.
- The address, telephone number or e-mail address of the complaining party.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notice of copyright infringement is accurate, and that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the right that is allegedly infringed.