JBS Receives Digital Health Awards
JBS International has received eight Digital Health Awards recognizing staffâ€™s work on web-based digital health products.
The awards were announced in December by the Health Information Resource Center as part of its Fall 2017 awards competition. JBS received a Silver award for an infographic developed for the National Institute on Aging, as well as three Bronze and four Merit awards.
The Digital Health Awards program, held each spring and fall, recognizes the best digital health resources for consumers and health professionals. JBSâ€™s winning entries were chosen from nearly 400 entries submitted by a wide range of public health agencies and firms.
A complete list of award winners is available on the Digital Health Awards website; JBSâ€™s Fall 2017 awards are listed below.
- Silver: â€‹Forgetfulness: Normal or Not? for the National Institute on Aging (NIA)
- Bronze: Banner Ad for the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Bronze: Is Clinical Research Right for Me? for NIA
- Bronze: "One Test. Two Lives." Website for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Merit: Banner Ad for the Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health
- Merit: If a Family Member Has Alzheimer's Disease, Will I Have It, Too?â€‹ for NIA
- Merit: Banner Ad for the Women's Preventive Services Initiative
- Merit: "One Test. Two Lives." Pregnancy Due Date CalculatorÂ (awarded to JBS and ICF) for CDCÂ