Web Analytics Specialist/Web Specialist-HSICC
Wed, 09/02/2020 - 12:06
Seeking a talented Web Specialist/Web Analytics Specialist to help connect families with critical early education programs! Come join JBS‚ÄĒa company that values employees and provides exceptional customer service to all clients. The web analytics specialist will assist the Office of Head Start in the use of analytics to develop strategies and recommendations to inform Head Start messaging and marketing for targeted audiences and enhance the user experience.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Conduct data analysis at all phases, including, but not limited to, identifying business questions and goals, design analytic approach, data collection and exploration, and interpreting and communicating results.
- Communicate how audience needs, organization goals and technology can work together to create an optimal user experience.
- As the voice of the customer, will develop and disseminate customer insights and analyses that support customer engagement.
- Collect and analyze data to serve the needs of Head Start, including but not limited to web traffic and user behavior, email messaging statistics, social media performance, and social media trends.
- Develop reports and dashboards to monitor program and operational performance.
- Present complex insights to non-technical stakeholders and assist social media and content teams on campaign optimization.
- Transform observations into insightful narratives and clear visualizations to inform the bigger strategy.
- Monitor and analyze site traffic and provide solutions to increase search engine ranking and creating marketing personas/audience profiles.
- Remain up to date with the latest web trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Present large amounts of information in ways that are understandable, easy to interpret, and in which patterns, trends, and correlations can be easily identified.
- Identify appropriate data sources and provide timely, meaningful and accurate reports in a variety of formats
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:¬†
Language:¬†English fluency (oral and written)
Education: Bachelor‚Äôs degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Business Intelligence, Information Systems, Mathematics, Statistics, Science or a related field.¬†
Experience:¬†Minimum¬†of 3 years hands-on work experience with analytics, statistical analytics, or related roles
Knowledge:¬†Strong background in statistical analysis and exposure to a diverse set of digital marketing platforms, digital media, web analytics, social media analytics with a good sense of how to connect these to business metrics. Strong analytical abilities and excellent communication skills.
- Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager
- Google Search Console
- Social media platform analytics (Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)¬†
- SEO tools (SiteImprove, BrightEdge, Screaming Frog)
- Data visualization (Google Data Studio, Tableau)
Location: This position is onsite in North Bethesda, MD (once staff return to the office)
Clearance: Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Public Trust clearance.
At this time, JBS International, Inc. cannot sponsor nor transfer a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work directly for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Heat mapping/user flow tracking (CrazyEgg, Hotjar)
- Multivariate testing (Google Optimize, Optimizely)
- Multimedia analytics (YouTube, Vimeo, Vzaar)
- Email campaign analytics (Campaign Monitor, MailChimp, GovDelivery)
- Third party social media analytic tools (Hootesuite, Sprout, etc.)
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:¬†This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
This position is subject to availability of funds and to any and all restrictions contained in the contract or contracts that provide funding for this position.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click on the "Apply" link posted below and complete the application. ¬†Please include cover letter, resume, and at least (3) professional references.
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at¬†EEOPost.pdf.¬† ¬†Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Maryland Office