Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter
Mon, 03/07/2022 - 17:00
JBS International is seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist/Recruiter to support our team. The Human Resources Recruiter works closely with senior HR management in building the people function. The successful candidate must have proven experience in full life cycle recruiting - both active and passive - and will also have experience with onboarding/offboarding, compliance, and employee engagement activities. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented self-starter who has experience recruiting with government contracts, research industry, and strong communication skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate and engaging job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Sources, screens, and interviews candidates to promote JBS Brand and develop a strong talent pipeline of diverse candidates.¬†
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, start dates, and other pertinent details.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Participates and networks with colleges. Included college job fairs and recruiting sessions;¬†
- Maintains the Careers, ATS, network pages with content to attract future candidates.¬†
- Craft and send personalized recruiting emails with current job openings to passive candidates
- Perform regular check-ins with department heads regarding staffing and new hires.
- Assist with managing the internship program by recruiting in accordance with company goals
- Back fill for the Human Resource Generalist
- Keep up to date with new technological trends and products related to HR, concentrating on Talent Acquisition.
- Assist with new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional candidate and employee experience
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Education:¬† ¬†Bachelor‚Äôs Degree with HR preferred; SHRM preferred
Language:¬†English fluency (oral and written)
Experience: 4 years of experience in full-life cycle of recruitment. Government contract funding and proposal recruitment preferred. Experience interviewing and sourcing required.
Knowledge: ¬†Knowledge of full-life cycle recruitment, understanding of general HR practices/processes
Software¬†Proficiency: Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), experience using applicant tracking systems (ATS) and HRIS especially experience using ADP Workforce Now
Location: North Bethesda, MD
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:¬†This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
This position is subject to availability of funds and to any and all restrictions contained in the contract or contracts that provide funding for this position.
¬†If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click on the "Apply" link posted below and complete the application. Please include a cover letter, resume, and at least three (3) professional references.¬†
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at¬†EEOPost.pdf.¬†
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Maryland Office