Sr. Full Stack Developer
Thu, 12/27/2018 - 12:03
JBS Information Technology Division is currently developing several highly innovative Health IT and business software solutions using small development teams. The Senior Full Stack Developer will analyze problems such as user requirements, input data and form, output data and form, available computer configuration, processing and turnaround time requirements.¬† Additionally, they will develop analytical and computation techniques for solving problems.¬† The Developer will also research systems analysis methodology and repository of such information in electronic format for re-use and maintain comprehensive knowledge in the development of client/server and internet applications that utilize an n-tier architecture and graphical user interface.¬† The Full Stack Developer evaluates, tests, and manages configuration activities that support the software development process.¬† Tasks include planning, conducting, and directing systems projects of major importance and difficulty, necessitating the application of advanced computer systems knowledge.¬† Other similar professional duties maybe assigned as needed.¬†This position is located in Washington, DC.¬†
Minimum Experience/ Education Requirements:
- Ability to obtain US Government Public Trust Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Technical Bachelor‚Äôs Degree required (Advanced Technical Degree preferred).
- A suitable combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience delivering software as part of an Agile team
- Experience in delivering software test automation
- Minimum 6 years of experience in overall software development with concentration in areas of structured analysis, design methodologies/tools, object-oriented principles
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of experience in client-server, or 3 (three) years of distributed architecture environment in the areas of MS or web-based applications development
If you are interested in applying for this position, please click on the "APPLY NOW" link posted below and complete the application through ADP. All applications must include a cover letter, resume, at least three (3) professional references, and salary history. If you have technical difficulty, please email email@example.com to let us know of the issue.¬†
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at¬†EEOPost.pdf¬†Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Religion/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender/Sexual Orientation
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Client Site