Senior Child Welfare Professional
Thu, 01/31/2019 - 13:01
North Bethesda health and human services consulting firm seeks Senior Child Welfare professionals for future openings. As our child welfare portfolio continues to grow, we are seeking senior child welfare professionals with leadership and management experience in child welfare programs and systems to join our team. While there are no current vacancies, we expect to have several leadership positions available in early to mid-2019.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join an innovative organization working to improve public child welfare services/programs and improve outcomes for children and families at the national level and to enhance the capacity of states to improve child welfare services, please apply.
Minimum Job Qualifications:
Language: Fluency in English
Education: Bachelorâ€™s in social work or related field. Masterâ€™s degree preferred.
Experience: A minimum of 10 yearsâ€™ experience in public child welfare at the state, region, or county agency level. A minimum of 5 yearsâ€™ experience in child welfare leadership and management.
- Teamwork and collaboration skills that are based on a customer focus.
- The ability to set priorities and manage time to ensure tasks are completed within project guidelines.
- The ability to handle multiple projects at various stages, and work with state and local stakeholders and co-workers in a positive, courteous, and professional manner.
- A high level of attention to detail and the flexibility to adjust to last-minute requests for information and changing priorities or procedures.
- Effective, clear, and professional oral and written communication skills.
If you meet the minimum qualifications for this role, please click on the â€śApplyâ€ť link posted below and submit a cover letter and resume. If you have technical difficulty, please emailÂ firstname.lastname@example.org.Â
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster atÂ EEOPost.pdf.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Maryland Office