Tue, 07/09/2019 - 16:40
The Project Coordinator provides administrative and project management support to the Public Engagement Platform (PEP) Project Director. The Project Coordinator is responsible for the coordination and information collection required for project deliverables, reporting functions, and collaboration across tasks. This individual will take on special projects as they arise and follow through to their completion.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Serve as liaison between project task leads, ensuring effective collaboration, communication, and reporting.
- Assist with maintaining and updating the monthly Inventory report, including updating data and formatting.
- Work on Google Analytics data to generate the Downloads report needed monthly (and for ad hoc reporting).
- Maintain the Downloads report over the contract period.
- Coordinate with the warehouse team to ensure that the monthly report and the Inventory report capture changes in the warehouseâ€™s inventory.
- Handle the postal mail and determine resource required to process (i.e. send to warehouse, contact center, etc.).
- Work on ad hoc reports requested regarding Inventory.
- Support email and phone-based customer service activities, providing information about order status and confirming order content with users.
- Communicate with federal staff responsible for approving bulk and special orders.
- Support Project Managers with ad hoc tasks to include scheduling and coordinating internal and client-facing meetings, taking minutes and coordinating completion of action items, and team communications.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Education:Â Bachelorâ€™s Degree or 4 years of relevant experience in place of degree
Language:Â English fluency (oral and written)
Experience: At least 5 years of project coordination and task management experience on federal public health projects. Knowledge of behavioral and public health communications at Health & Human Services (HHS) agencies, including SAMHSA, NIH, FDA, etc.
Knowledge: Understanding of federal project management processes and expectations for deliverables, including data collection and reporting, quality control, and task coordination. Experience working with multidisciplinary staff to support communications and information dissemination to a variety of audiences.
Skills: Highly detail-oriented and able to produce high-quality, accurate work on time and under pressure. Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, demonstrating the ability to work in a team environment. Ability to adapt to changing schedules in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Exhibits confidentiality and flexibility. Ability to interact with management at all levels. Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Location: North Bethesda, MD
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Language:Â Spanish fluency (oral and written)
Experience: Previous experience working on SAMHSA communications and technology projects.
Knowledge: Understanding of SAMHSAâ€™s mission, particularly as it relates to communication and information dissemination tasks.
SoftwareÂ Proficiency: Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel, Google Analytics or similar data analytics tool experience .
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click on the "Apply" link posted below and complete the application. If you have technical difficulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of the issue.
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer byÂ viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster atÂ EEOPost.pdf.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Maryland Office