Project Assistant-RCORP TA
Thu, 04/14/2022 - 14:31
The Project Assistant provides routine administrative, communications, and data entry support for maintaining the operations of the RCORP-TA project.¬†
***This position can be either full-time or part-time***
***This position is a hybrid role with ability to work a few days remotely and work out of our North Bethesda office***
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:¬†
This position reports to the Project Manager and supports Project Directors, Technical Assistance Managers, and Technical Expert Leads. Specific job responsibilities include the following:¬†
- Project Administration
- Maintain and update contact and grantee information into project IT systems or related spreadsheets
- Enters and tracks data to facilitate project activities and deliverables.
- Supports the continuing education unit process by updating spreadsheets and populating templates.¬†
- Schedules conference calls for project planning; may assist in documentation of calls.¬†
- Supports notetaking, cleans, and shares meeting minutes for all-staff check-ins, client meetings, and other project events.¬†
- Ensures that the files on the shared drive and related systems are organized, current, and accurate.
- External and Internal Communications Support
- Monitor public-facing email inbox and provide timely response to information requests; route information requests to relevant staff members as needed
- Using approved style and formatting guides, formats reports, PowerPoint decks and other materials.
- Supports Project Manager and other project staff on internal and external communication.
- Prepares and disseminate communications via listservs and other related technology.
- Project Logistics and Delivery Support
- May¬†work with Technical Expert Leads (TEL) and Technical Assistance Managers (TAM) to¬†support online meetings and trainings through use of Zoom or other online meeting platforms, monitoring participation, note-taking, and technical support.
- Works with the entire project team for the smooth operation of grantee meetings, including ordering, preparing, and tracking meeting materials; registering meeting participants and tracking registrations; arranging for the shipping/delivery of meetings materials; and providing onsite staff support.
- May contribute to project reports (e.g., quarterly reports, site visit reports, meeting summaries).
- Other Duties as Assigned
- May support development of new business proposals
- Over time, and as skills and competencies increase, may take on increasing responsibility for project activity planning and delivery.¬†
- Looks for opportunities to make project activities run more smoothly and acts accordingly.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:¬†
Education:¬†Bachelor‚Äôs Degree; or Associate‚Äôs Degree with 2+ years‚Äô experience in an office setting; or High School Diploma with 4+ years‚Äô experience in an office setting.¬†
Language:¬†English fluency (oral and written)
Experience:¬†A minimum of 1 year of experience working in an office setting
Skills:¬†Must be able to organize, track and complete multiple tasks during the work day as priorities change. Key qualifications include initiative, organizational skills, ability to work well in a team, and excellent communication skills (oral and written). A high level of attention to detail.¬†¬†
Software Proficiency:¬†Microsoft Office Suite¬†
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:¬†
Experience:¬†Experience working in human services, public health, or federal contracting¬†
Software Proficiency:¬†Online meeting platforms (such as Zoom, Teams, etc)
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:¬†This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
This position is subject to availability of funds and to any and all restrictions contained in the contract or contracts that provide funding for this position.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click on the "Apply" link posted below and complete the application. Please include a cover letter, resume, and at least three (3) professional references.¬†
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at¬†EEOPost.pdf.¬†
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Maryland Office