Mid-Level Full Stack Developer
Thu, 12/27/2018 - 12:09
JBS Information Technology Division is currently developing several highly innovative Health IT and business software solutions using small development teams. Software Developer works in a development team led by the Project Team Lead and completes the assigned development tasks including support for requirement analysis, development, QA, deployment, and maintenance. The project team may be a virtual development team and a Software Developer may be assigned to more than one development projects. Software Developer is mainly responsible for development and maintenance of software design specification (SDS) document, coding, and integration testing various software components as specified in the SDS document.This position is located in Washington, DC.¬†
Minimum Experience/ Education Requirements:
- Ability to obtain US Government Public Trust Clearance
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Technical Bachelor‚Äôs Degree required (Advanced Technical Degree preferred).
- A suitable combination of education, training and experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience delivering software as part of an Agile team
- 4 (four) years of experience in overall software development with concentration in areas of structured analysis, design methodologies/tools, object-oriented principles
- 4 (four) years of experience in client-server, or 3 (three) years of distributed architecture environment in the areas of MS or web-based applications development
- 4 (four) years as a Front-end Software Developer with experience designing interactive web applications
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click on the "Apply" link posted below and complete the application. Please include a cover letter, resume, and at least three (3) professional references. If you have technical difficulty, please email¬†firstname.lastname@example.org¬†to let us know of the issue.
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at¬†EEOPost.pdf.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Client Site