Drupal Developer II
Mon, 12/24/2018 - 12:53
Are you Drupal geek? Do you live and breathe Drupal? Experienced in Drupal 7 and 8? JBS International is looking for you!¬†
We are looking for a motivated individual to create and develop gather requirements, design, code, test, deploy, and maintain web applications in support of various government contracts. This individual will perform the following duties: turn wireframes and design comps into user interface mockups and fully Drupal websites, perform custom Drupal/PHP programming and web application development, troubleshoot existing client sites, development and implementation of IT best practices and development processes.
Minimum Experience/ Education Requirements:
- Minimum 4 years of strong experience with PHP and Drupal.
- Must have experience with Drupal 7 and 8.
- Proven ability as a Web developer, including online portfolio of work or Web sites for review.
- Define detailed stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owners and IT team.
- Good understanding of Drupal API.
- Good understanding of key server-side web development concepts.
- Experience with securing Drupal websites.
- A disciplined approach to development, documentation and file structure.
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance development with meeting short deadlines.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click on the "Apply" link posted below and complete the application. Please include a cover letter, resume, and at least three (3) professional references. If you have technical difficulty, please email¬†firstname.lastname@example.org¬†to let us know of the issue.
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at¬†EEOPost.pdf.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Maryland Office