Thu, 04/14/2022 - 08:32
The Drupal Developer will be responsible for tasks covering the full development lifecycle of Drupal applications, including site building, configuration, and development of custom modules.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- ¬†Drupal 8/9 back-end development, site building, configuration, and custom module development.
- Feature design and development for existing Drupal 8/9 applications.
- Contributor on a web team developing new sites and redesigning and enhancing our network of existing sites, focusing on best practices in user experience & design, and technical excellence & performance.
- Work independently and with other developers, designers, project managers, project staff, and customers to solve problems and fix bugs.
- Help to organize and execute code releases on staging and production environments.
- Assist with Drupal site building and theming tasks.
- Collaborate with front-end developers, back-end developers, web designers, business analysts, and project managers to scope, build and launch feature builds and new sites.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and customers to help determine scope, design specifications, user needs, and acceptance criteria.
- Help define user stories with applicable acceptance criteria in collaboration with product owners and IT team.
- Help business analysts organize Jira tickets into sprints and manage assigned task tickets.
- Participate in meetings and provide support to other developers.
- Test cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Test for compliance to specified standards such as 508 accessibility standards.
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Language:¬†English fluency (oral and written)
Experience:¬†2+ years of Drupal development experience, including site building, configuration, and development of custom modules.
Knowledge:¬†Software development principles and best practices, agile development
Soft Skills: Flexible, multi-tasking team player who is audience-focused and deadline-driven. ¬†Ability to juggle multiple projects and adapt to changing deadlines and priorities. Ability to work collaboratively in a diverse environment. ¬†Demonstrated commitment to quality and customer service.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:¬†
Knowledge: ¬†Background in a government contracting environment.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:¬†This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
¬†This position is subject to availability of funds and to any and all restrictions contained in the contract or contracts that provide funding for this position.
¬†If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click on the "Apply" link posted below and complete the application. Please include a cover letter, resume, and at least three (3) professional references.¬†
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at¬†EEOPost.pdf.¬†
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.