Case Coordinator - Bilingual Spanish/English Social Worker (Locations listed in posting)
Thu, 06/17/2021 - 08:19
The Case Coordinator (Bilingual) will work collaboratively with the Federal Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Refugee Resettlement, Division of Children's Services, to provide case coordination services to children.¬†Remote positions available with travel to Arizona, Texas, New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida, California, and metro District of Columbia area.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Ensure children are receiving appropriate services and are placed in the least restrictive but safe setting
- Provide recommendations on family reunification¬†
- Visit sites and interview children
- Assist in the identification of special needs and appropriate placement recommendations
- Provide timely review, assessment, and recommendation of release requests to ensure release of children to a sponsor promptly¬†
- Participate in collaborative meetings with local stakeholders
- Lead case staffings and provide regular case reports. ¬†Make recommendations for home study and post- release services for at-risk children, in collaboration with the care provider¬†
- Provide child-welfare based technical assistance
- Collaborate and work on other tasks specific to the case coordinator as per policy and procedures
- Provide updates and elevate complex cases when needed
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS:¬†
Education:¬†Bachelor‚Äôs in Social Work or related field or Masters‚Äô in Social Work or a related field
Experience:¬†7 years of child welfare experience (with a Bachelors) or 2 years of child welfare experience (with a Masters).¬† ¬†
Language:¬†English and Spanish Fluency (oral and written)
Software Proficiency:¬†Microsoft Office Suite
Soft Skills:¬†Ability to work independently, ability collaborate with others, flexible,
Location:¬†Candidate may work from home with travel to the Arizona, Texas, New York, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Florida, California, and metro District of Columbia area.
PREFERRED JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
Experience:¬†Working with immigrants, refugees, and underserved populations is preferred.
OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED:¬†This position description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position nor will it be the sole basis for any subsequent employee evaluations. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform any other related duties as may be required by their supervisor.
This position is subject to availability of funds and to any and all restrictions contained in the contract or contracts that provide funding for this position.
If you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please click on the "Apply" link and include a cover letter, resume, and at least 3 professional references.¬†
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster at¬†EEOPost.pdf.¬†¬†Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.