Administrative Assistant-Opioid Epidemic Response Portfolio
Wed, 11/28/2018 - 14:31
JBS International is seeking an Administrative Assistant for our portfolio of projects responding to the opioid epidemic.
Who is JBS International?
We are a leading government contractor and consulting firm with over 30 yearsâ€™ experience implementing positive changes in health and social services systems. We are headquartered in North Bethesda, Maryland and have offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Burlingame, California. Driven by a team of passionate and dedicated subject matter experts, we pledge to work with our customers to solve complex problems, to achieve their mission, in ways that sustain improvements in peopleâ€™s lives.
How is JBS responding to the Opioid Epidemic?
JBS partners with a variety of Federal, State, and local partners to deliver innovative and creative technical assistance to improve the prevention, treatment, and recovery services and systems for persons with opioid use and substance use disorders, their children, and their families. The JBS TA team consists of subject matter experts, managerial, administrative, and operations staff to achieve this goal.
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Proactively assess tasks and assign priority appropriately
- Manage a busy calendar, which requires interaction with internal staff and external stakeholders
- Plan and coordinate project meetings, monthly staff meetings, and other project-related events
- Utilize Microsoft Office software and other technology platforms as necessary to provide word processing and data entry functions, set up Webinars, track tasks, perform thorough Internet research, and other tasks to meet project needs
- Provide general administrative support, including assembling meeting materials, arranging for meeting space, faxing, updating mailing lists and databases, preparing mailings, maintaining filing systems, and stocking supplies in storage room
Minimum Experience/Education Requirements
The successful candidate will have strong organizational and communication skills and at least 3 yearsâ€™ of demonstrated relevant experience. The candidate will be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, possess a meticulous attention to detail, follow through on tasks, and meet assigned deadlines. A High school diploma is required. An associateâ€™s or bachelorâ€™s degree is preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit a cover letter, resume, and salary history. You must include salary history to be considered for this position.
Documents must be uploaded as ONE file. If you have technical difficulty, please email email@example.com.Â
Our company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Applicants can learn more about the company's status as an equal opportunity employer by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster atÂ EEOPost.pdfÂ Equal Opportunity Employer, Minorities/Religion/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender/Sexual Orientation.
- Maryland Office